Tuesday 15 November 2016

ATC 2/3 and a cutie.

Today I got some happy mail! I ordered this little cutie from America. She is Do Si Do Anya from the Greeting Farm. I have always loved their little characters and while I have three mini remix sets, this is the first full sized character I have. She is so cute and was the last one in the shop so I had to grab her up. I cannot wait to get creative with this stamp.

The next thing I want to show you is my ATC. I was looking to subcultures for inspiration and the last post was steampunk while today I was playing around with 'Bohemia'. I love this style as it is very freeing and full of pattern and whimsy, much more my home turf. I used a few techniques,  mostly stamping but also stencilling and decoupage with some watercolours.  I used Tim Holtz distress inks as they are my go to medium for all my colouring of atcs. I wanted the ATC to be abstract and only use the theme as inspiration. I did not want it to be apparent by looking at the card so that anyone who looks at it can get their own impression at first glance.

Thank you for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment if you like what you see so that I may check out your blog too.





No comments:

Post a Comment