Thursday 10 November 2016

Second entry for November's The Greeting Farm challenge.

Since I had so much fun with the November challenge and The Greeting Farm are kind enough to give us two chances to enter I decided to try my hand at another card.

This card is titled 'Autumn greetings' and it is a slider card. I used the mini remix stamps again for this card but I went with the  'mini remix happy' stamp set. I coloured my little image with my polychromos pencil crayons and used Fabriano hot pressed watercolour paper once again. I added a little tassle which you pull to reveal your message.

The inside of the card mimics the ouside with the sentiment and image,  someting I did differently this time as the last time I left the inside blank.

I have ordered another Greeting Farm stamp but I do not think it will make it across the pond in time for the cut off date for the challenge so I will have to keep it for another challenge which should be fun.







1 comment:

  1. How cool is this!!! I love this technique you used! Great Fall colors! Thanks for joining us at TGF!

    ReplyDelete